Work for Brothers Services, A Baltimore Sun Top Workplace
Are you as seasoned sales professional with experience in the home remodeling field? If so, we are excited to talk to you about joining our residential exterior sales team!
As a Brothers Services Company Residential Sales Consultant, you will be responsible for the sales of our clients' exterior remodeling/replacement projects including roof and siding replacement, attic insulation, gutters, windows and doors, and decks. You will work one on one with our clients and inside office staff to produce a design and scope of work per the needs of the customer. Exceptional oral and written skills, including presentation skills, as well as a neat, clean, and groomed appearance are required. You will be the pivot person between our clients, project managers, and internal coordinator staffs. Innovative thinking, strong sales competency and an eye for design and the matching of materials will be at the core of your duties.
At Brothers, we follow what we refer to as "The Brothers Way." This philosophy describes what we do, day in and day out, to create a predictable, positive experience for our customers, characterized by five attributes: Fairness, Attentiveness, Innovation, Trust, and High Standards. We take pride in our reputation as Maryland's most trusted name in home remodeling, and we want to become every family's Contractor for Life. So, our focus isn't just on providing high-quality services. It's about creating a lasting relationship with our customers. We're looking for sales team members who share this philosophy.
Do you have:
- 5 years in home sales experience (required)
- 5 years of experience in the remodeling field (required)
- Construction knowledge (building, trades, and materials)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Basic computer software skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, data entry)
- Mathematical skill and measuring/scale experience
- A strong desire to learn and grow in a role
Then we have:
- Market-leading weekly payroll
- Paid training and time off
- 401k retirement savings
- Robust medical, dental and vision benefits
- A company car and gas card