As a Brothers Services Company Residential Sales Consultant, you will be responsible for the sales of our Clients’ exterior remodeling/replacement projects. The Sales position will work one on one with our clients and inside office staff to produce a design and scope of work per the needs of the customer. Exceptional oral and written skills, including presentation skills, as well as a neat, clean, and groomed appearance is required. You will be the pivot person between our clients, project managers, and internal coordinator staffs. Innovative thinking, strong sales competency and an eye for design and the matching of materials will be at the core of your duties.
- 5 years in home sales experience.
- 5 years of Remodeling field experience.
- Excellent oral and written skills.
- Computer and software skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, data entry).
- Construction knowledge (building, trades, and materials).
- Mathematical skills and measuring/scale experience.
- A strong desire to learn and build your expertise.
- Ability to work with multiple Clients and Project Managers.
- Multiple tasking abilities.
Product Lines to include:
- Shingle roof replacement.
- Siding replacement.
- Attic insulation.
- Gutters and downspouts.
- Windows and doors.
- Decks and porches.