Work for Brothers Services, A Baltimore Sun Top Workplace
Do you have positive communication skills, are well organized, and value excellent customer relations? If so, we are excited to talk to you about joining our customer service team.
As a Customer Care Manager (CCM), you will be responsible for the daily administrative management of our remodeling division client relations and job site logistics. On a daily basis, the CCM will organize and control construction logistics such as scheduling labor and ordering materials for multiple Project Managers and job sites via our internal process. Positive customer service is our number one goal at Brothers, so this requires our CCM staff to present a consistent, professional, and positive attitude when interacting with homeowners.
At Brothers, we follow what we refer to as "The Brothers Way." This philosophy describes what we do, day in and day out, to create a predictable, positive experience for our customers, characterized by five attributes: Fairness, Attentiveness, Innovation, Trust, and High Standards. We take pride in our reputation as Maryland's most trusted name in home remodeling, and we want to become every family's Contractor for Life. So, our focus isn't just on providing high-quality services. It's about creating a lasting relationship with our customers. We're looking for customer service team members who share this philosophy.
Do you have:
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to learn policy, procedure, and new software quickly
- Basic computer skills (Outlook, Power Point, Excel, Word)
- Ability to dispatch crews to job sites and materials scheduling.
- Great multi-tasking abilities
- Innovative and efficient problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate with clients before, during, and after construction
- A positive attitude about working with others
Then we have:
- Market-leading weekly payroll
- Paid training and time off
- 401k retirement savings
- Robust medical, dental, and vision benefits