As a BROTHERS SERVICES Customer Care Manager you will be responsible for, but not limited to, the daily administrative management of our Remodeling Division client relations and job site logistics.
Customer service is our number one goal and requires our CCM staff to present a consistent, professional and positive attitude when communicating with our clientele.
On a daily basis, the CCM will organize and control construction logistics of scheduling labor and ordering materials for multiple Project Managers and job sites, per our internal process.
Strong computer skills in Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Word, and an overall computer literacy are required for you to properly schedule multiple events, deliveries, client data entry, and communicate with our clients.
Excellent oral and written communication skills will be part of your daily requirements to better serve our clients needs, while creating efficiency through organization.
- Organizational skills.
- Oral and written skills.
- Ability to quickly learn policy, procedure and software.
- Computer skills -- Outlook, Power Point, Excel, Word.
- Dispatching of crews to job sites.
- Material scheduling.
- Respond to client needs before, during and after construction.
- Positive social interaction skills.
- Multi-tasking skills.
- Multiple and simultaneous social interaction skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Innovative and efficient work ethic
- Ability to work well with others.