Work for Brothers Services, A Baltimore Sun Top Workplace
Are you an experienced residential electrician or electrical helper who takes pride in delivering consistently excellent service? If so, we are excited to talk to you about our new electrical division.
At Brothers, we follow what we refer to as "The Brothers Way." This philosophy describes what we do, day in and day out, to create a predictable, positive experience for our customers, characterized by five attributes: Fairness, Attentiveness, Innovation, Trust, and High Standards. We take pride in our reputation as Maryland's most trusted name in home remodeling, and we want to become every family's Contractor for Life. So, our focus isn't just on providing high-quality services. It's about creating a lasting relationship with our customers. We're looking for new electrical team members who share this philosophy.
Do you have:
- 2 or more years of residential electrician experience (required)
- The ability to review and comprehend blueprints
- Your own hand and power tools for the trade
- The ability to pass a pre-employment background check and provide professional references
- The interpersonal skills to work well with others, a neat clean appearance, and the organizational skills to stay on schedule
- The ability to spot potential issues and report them
- A valid Driver License and reliable transportation
- Computer skills and knowledge of the National Electric Code are a plus!
Then we have:
- Market-leading weekly payroll
- Paid training and time off
- 401k retirement savings
- Robust medical, dental and vision benefits
- A company gas card