The Customer Care Manager coordinates and implements activities related to back office customer service. This position coordinates and schedules labor and materials, with some decision-making authority that may impact the project budget.
The Customer Care Manager coordinates the flow of information between the customer and the back-office functions in the Company. Responsibilities of the Customer Care Manager include (but are not limited to):
- Serve as primary contact with Customers
- Perform initial contract review when job is created
- Update Customer regarding job progress and schedule
- Communicate Customer feedback to relevant departments
- Schedule jobs and associated resources
- Order job materials
- Schedule and arrange delivery of materials
- Schedule labor resources
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues regarding materials and labor
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems involving field employees and jobs in process
- Perform job close-out activities
- Review project deliverables with Customer
- Schedule follow-up visits as necessary
- Invoice Customer and be integral in the collection of the final balance(s)
- Troubleshoot issues related to collections
- Quality Control
- Track and resolve quality related issues with Customers
- High School graduate or equivalent;
- Cognitive skills as related to the position
- Interpersonal skills to build rapport with Customers, Suppliers, Contractors, other Employees and stakeholders with diverse backgrounds and personalities
- Proficiency with current office technology
- General knowledge of construction project administration and related processes (preferred)
Working Conditions/Physical Demands
Evening and weekend work may occasionally be required to fit the operational flow. This position is mostly in an office environment, with minimal physical exertion required. On occasion, this position may be required to visit job sites.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, Site Directors are regularly required to stand, speak or hear. They are occasionally required to sit and stoop, kneel, or crouch.
While it is intended to be an accurate portrayal of the position, this document may not be an exhaustive listing of all duties, skills, requirements or working conditions. Management reserves the right to revise the job, the job description and/or require that other tasks be performed as circumstances change. This document does not create an employment contract or guarantee of any type.