Sales Administrator plays a critical role in Brothers Services Company achieving our aggressive sales goals. This role plays a large part in maintaining and enhancing our reputation for excellent customer experience. Sales Administrator provides support for sales leadership and sales staff ensuring impeccable customer service. This candidate should be a goal oriented, independent worker, with an infectious GREAT attitude who thrives on team success.
- Maintain national sales reporting database
- Manage Home Improvement Licensing and testing
- Maintain and Update sales materials and binders etc.
- Manage, organize, and maintain sales literature and samples
- Manage networking events
- Participate in trade show organization
- Maintain Lead Status (CRM)
- Manage CRM sales schedules.
- Review Contracts as turned for accuracy and completeness
- Compile weekly sales report data
- Support sales team and sales management
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma generally required
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- Knowledge of computers and relevant software application
- Excellent in customer service principles and practices
- Positive Attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills
- Professional personal presentation
- Customer service orientation
- Excellent Computer Skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong Initiative and works independently
- Collaborative skills to work interdepartmentally
- Commitment to meeting and exceeding sales targets and reporting results
Hours: Full time - Monday through Friday from 7:30-4:30PM. Some weekends and nights may be required as management directs.