Location: Throughout Maryland
Compensation: Pay Commensurate with Experience
Our Mechanics Helper Position is responsible for, but not limited to complete compliance and following the direction of the Lead Mechanic to whom you are assigned. This is a position requiring ambition, learning new products and procedures, and embracing innovation. Brothers Services Company requires the Mechanics helper to excel in the use of hand and power tools, trade skills, and a passion for the industry, trade, and your career advancement.
- 2 years experience in the construction industry
- 2 years experience in Home Improvement.
- Familiar with hand and power tools (square, tape measure, circular saw, drills, and hammer).
- Drive and ambition.
- Desire to learn and advance ones career.
- Following direction and orders.
- Ability to think of the next step.
- Ask questions to keep yourself productive.
- Building a tool collection of standard industry hand tools and power tools.
- Care and responsibility when using others tools.
- Punctual and reliable.
- A neat, clean, and groomed appearance is required. Inappropriate clothing, cut offs, tank tops, clothing with holes, and or dirty/ stained clothing is not permitted on any job site.
- No shirtless staff permitted on any jobsite.
- No offensive language or comments permitted on any jobsite.