Work for Brothers Services, A Baltimore Sun Top Workplace
Are you an experienced sales professional who is adept at managing multiple projects while delivering excellent customer service? If so, we are excited to talk to you about joining our sales team.
As a Brothers Services Company Kitchen & Bath Remodeling Sales Consultant, you will be responsible for the sales of our clients' kitchen & bath projects. Exceptional oral and written skills, including presentation skills, are a must and a neat, clean, and groomed appearance is required. You will be the pivot person between our clients, project managers, and internal coordinator staffs. Innovative thinking, strong sales competency and an eye for design will be at the core of your duties.
At Brothers, we follow what we refer to as "The Brothers Way." This philosophy describes what we do, day in and day out, to create a predictable, positive experience for our customers, characterized by five attributes: Fairness, Attentiveness, Innovation, Trust, and High Standards. We take pride in our reputation as Maryland's most trusted name in home remodeling, and we want to become every family's Contractor for Life. So, our focus isn't just on providing high-quality services. It's about creating a lasting relationship with our customers. We're looking for remodeling sales team members who share this philosophy.
Do you have:
- 2 years of in-home sales experience’ (preferred but not required)
- Construction knowledge - building, trades, and materials (preferred but not required)
- Excellent oral and written skills with confidence in presenting designs and proposals
- Computer and software skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, data entry)
- Mathematical skills and measuring/scale experience
- Innovative and creative design experience
- Ability to multi-task with multiple Clients and Project Managers
- Leadership skills with a strong desire to learn and build your expertise
Then we have:
- Market-leading weekly payroll
- Paid training
- 401k retirement savings
- Robust medical, dental and vision benefits
- A company gas card and car