As a Brothers Services Company Remodeling Sales Consultant, you will be responsible for the sales of our Clients’ Additions, Basements, and Interior Remodeling projects. The Sales position will work one on one with our clients and inside office staff to produce designs and scopes, which fit our clients’ budgets and profit the Company. Exceptional oral and written skills, including presentation skills, are a must and a neat, clean, and groomed appearance is required. You will be the pivot person between our clients, project managers, and internal coordinator staffs. Innovative thinking, strong sales competency and an eye for design and the matching of materials will be at the core of your duties.
- 5 years in home sales experience.
- 5 years of Remodeling field experience.
- Knowledge of area building codes.
- Knowledge of construction logistics, construction diagrams both reading and producing.
- Excellent oral and written skills.
- Computer and software skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, data entry).
- Construction knowledge (building, trades, and materials).
- Mathematical skills and measuring/scale experience.
- A strong desire to learn and build your expertise.
- Innovative and creative design experience.
- Leadership skills.
- Ability to work with multiple Clients and Project Managers.
- Multiple tasking abilities.